We are looking for a Cost Accountant to join our high performing, tightly-knit company, whose core purpose is to help our clients differentiate their brands by becoming famous for “one thing”. We offer an integrated marketing service focused on brand positioning, creative development, media planning and buying, public relations, brand activation and digital marketing solutions.
If you have worked in a similar position for at least three years, especially in a service industry, and have advanced accounting skills, we are interested in speaking with you.
Pepper is a fun, often fast-paced company that needs quality folk to help us keep on top of revenues/costs and profitability related to our different business categories.
Major responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of job costing system, including time-tracking, and ensuring recovery of all job-related costs
- Assisting in determining pricing/rates for each service item
- Recording and tracking all job-related costs and revenues (payables and receivables)
- Collecting and analysing data, comparing actual vs budget by job, to determine variances and assist Client Service team in accurate job estimation
- Preparation of monthly management reports on profitability by jobs and by revenue stream
- Assist in follow-up of related receivables and payables
- Assist in the month-end close of the General Ledger
Qualifications and Experience:
- Cost accounting designations like CIMA or CMA preferred but others welcome – ACCA, CPA or equivalent, or Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position including supervisory responsibility
- Strong management, leadership and training skills
If you’re interested in joining a small flat team, where we try to balance work and play and where we are very passionate about serving our clients well, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 8th, 2019 with the subject line “Cost Accountant”. You can also visit our About Us page to learn more about the Pepper team and the great brands we serve.